The Polystorm geocellular range is designed to provide retention, attenuation or infiltration at a variety of depths.
It is ideally suited to deeper applications and can accommodate a wide range of traffic loadings, from pedestrianised areas to large HGV parks. Polystorm modular cells are joined together with Clips and Shear Connectors to provide water storage structures. Each cell has a 95% void ratio to provide a highly efficient, SuDS compliant water retention, attenuation or infiltration solution. For projects that have high sustainability targets, Polystorm is also available manufactured from recycled materials.
Polystorm system key benefits
• 95% void ratio providing greater water storage capacity and reduced excavation and disposal costs
• BBA approved for Polystorm Lite, Polystorm-R and Polystorm. BBA pending for Polystorm Xtra
• Modular units allow flexibility of shape, making it ideal for shallow excavation systems, narrow strips or for use in restricted areas
• Light weight yet robust, affording excellent Health and Safety and installation benefits
• Unique rounded corners make it easy to handle and reduce likelihood of punctures to membranes
• 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
• Spans from 20 tonnes per square metre load bearing capacity, up to a maximum of 80 tonnes per square metre load bearing capacity
• The range can be designed for non-trafficked, trafficked or heavily trafficked applications
• Suitable for retention, attenuation and infiltration systems
• Up to 60 year design life
• Polystorm modular cells manufactured from polypropylene
• Polystorm Access manufactured from MDPE